The Girl in the Swirl IS Karma...

I am changing the title of my blog back to  what I had thought of in the first place. "The Girl In The Swirl".  Because, after all, by very definition, what goes around comes around IS a Swirl,  AND that's also what Karma IS. It's about consciousness, being aware that consciousness exists. We are all as conscious as we are, more or less, because of our 'swirls' and just how we are swirling.  And all beings 'Swirl'. Can you  dig it?

I've always been in a swirl of sorts, I'm just coming to know it all to be true, and trying not to judge myself as harshly. Because it's better that way. All around. I'm just sitting here in my undies and know it to be true, and that's a beautiful thing. Well, maybe scratch that part. OR not. WHY not? Because it's how I'm swirling this morning. As the water boils. As my day is getting going, and my swirls are getting started too.

So, tell me about YOUR swirls today in the comments below!




Comments