It's All In the Wrist Action







My husband and I have set a new intention to get in better shape as we grow older together. We rejoined the Y, and I got a shiny new red combination lock. Makes my heart beat faster just looking at it.   It's been a while since I used  one, but I was delighted the muscle  memory kicked in, and I  figured it out after a few turns. Right, Left, Right. And do we pass the "O" after the first turn, then pass the first number up until we get to the next one??  OY VEY!  All the sudden I wasn't so sure. Then I was.  Then dread spread. Panic began to set in. Until I took a few deep breaths and took a sauna and shower. I can see where I need to sharpen the brain more...so I will continue to hone my writing practice as well as twirl that shiny red lock at odd times of the day.  So I don't need to walk out into the hallway of the Berkeley YMCA naked. Or on a whole other realm of fantasy, practice for my Oscar appearance where I would sneak a streak behind David Niven...

Share in the comments below the last time your dread spread, and you were able to reel it in with a few deep breaths, and/or humor?!



https://giphy.com/gifs/oscars-david-niven-streaker-Dgy8LMTNquaPK

Comments